Cake businesses have always been a great business to start from home. Many of them end up becoming more than just an extra form of income from home. Starting small and from home though is a GREAT way to try this type of business before investing large amounts of money and time into something that you may not be excited about.
One of the fastest-growing trends for additional income is home-based Cake businesses. Cupcakes business from home, and baked goods from home. You will minimize risk by starting home-based businesses due to the fact that you can take advantage of Cottage Food Laws which give you the right to actually make cakes and baked goods from home!
Keep in mind when you do start a food business from home you will need to understand some of the basics about the huge tax benefits of running and to help here is a GREAT list of tax books for home businesses.
Home-based Cake Business Books List: TOP 10 For 2020
- Start a Cake Business: At Home, in a Commercial Kitchen, or in a Retail Cake Shop
- The Business of Baking: The book that inspires, motivates and educates bakers and decorators to achieve sweet business success.
- How To Start A Cake Business From Home: How To Make Money from your Handmade Cakes, Cupcakes, Cake Pops and more!
- Cakes, Bakes and Business: The Practical Guide To Starting Your Home Baking Enterprise
- How to Start a Bakery Business: The Complete Guide to Opening and Operating a Successful Bakery
- How to Start a Cake Business: The Step-By-Step Guide to Creating that Business & Life you Always Dreamed About
- Opening a Cupcake Shop: How to Start a Cupcake Business from Scratch (The Cupcake Business Plan)
- Start A Cake Business From Home: How To Make Money from your Handmade Celebration Cakes, Cupcakes, Cake Pops and more! UK Edition
- The Ultimate Guide To Start Your Own Cake Business: How To Start And Develop A Cake Business
- The Painted Cake: Transform Cakes, Cookies, and Cupcakes into Edible Works of Art
This is a shortlist of the top books for starting a cake business. Always note that this is a great starting point. When it comes down to being a successful entrepreneur you have to simply do it!
Just start. Once you're going you will have questions and always be curious so don't lose that curiosity.
Want more on how to start a food business? Check out our Youtube channel!
*Affiliate disclosure the links above is affiliate links I may be paid for orders placed through these links.